Tuesday, May 11, 2010

The Ever Evolving Playlist vol. 2...

Here's we go again. I can't say I've gotten all that I wanted off my vol. 1 list, but I did find enough since then to warrant a second list. Thankfully, they will come at such a pace to not overdo the gimmick. A special thanks to the Pandora radio station, without which there would be no list for this post...

1. Peter Gabriel - The Book of Love
2. The Darkness - Out of My Hands
3. Soundgarden - Spoonman
4. Hyper - Cascade
5. Them Crooked Vultures - New Fang
6. John Mayer - Who Says
7. Owl City - Fireflies
8. Chable & Bonicci - Ride
9. Cursor Miner - Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
10. Whitesnake - Is This Love?
11. The Crystal Method - Smile?
12. Stevie Nicks - Rooms on Fire
13. The Who - Baba O'Reily
14. Jim Croche - I Got A Name
15. Kaskade - Steppin' Out
16. Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
17. Yes - Our Song
18. Crosby, Stills & Nash - You Don't Have to Cry
19. Zircon - Ladder to the Sky
20. Hanson - Thinkin' Bout Something

As with the first list, here are some recommended tracks for your enjoyment...

1. Moonbabies - War on Sound
2. Van Halen - Dance the Night Away
3. Aerosmith - Come Together
4. Metallica - I Disappear
5. Gypsy Kings - Trista Pena
6. Foo Fighters - Wheels
7. Bruce Springsteen - Held Up Without a Gun (live)
8. ZZ Top - Planet of Women
9. Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers - Runnin' Down a Dream
10. Steely Dan - Reelin' in the Years
11. No More Kings - Sweep the Leg
12. Fleetwood Mac - You Make Lovin' Fun
13. The Alan Parsons Project - Where's the Walrus?
14. MC Lars - Space Game
15. Sufjan Stevens - Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland, Illinois
16. George Michael - Freeek!
17. Modest Mouse - Dashboard
18. Temple of the Dog - Hunger Strike
19. Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
20. The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)

As always, enjoy...

3 comments:

Brian said...

I'm happy to see "Little Lion Man" on that list.

You should link to Grooveshark or Youtube so people can enjoy the songs, too :-)

Prototaph said...

Hey man, I told you I dug it. Once I compile a new list, I'll go about linking the songs. It's a lot of work to do that though for such slim readership (I send you the suggestions first anyways...)...

Brian said...

Speaking of suggestions:
http://listen.grooveshark.com/#/s/Inner+universe/nSk0