Friday, October 10, 2008

There is help...

This is a short public service announcement for all of you afflicted with what has affected so many people across the world. Many don't understand it, most laugh it off and forget about it. But, my friends, there is help and I am going to give it to you freely. I will no longer sit idly by while you suffer, even if you are suffering in silence. I care, and it's because I care that I give you...

The Cure For the Rick Roll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD4bn5pp32w

Ok. Yes, it's silly but I occasionally enjoy hearing a song in reverse. So, the first time I happened across this, it struck me that I had just been UN Rick Rolled. That means I'm passing on the blessing to you all. It is upon you now to spread the word and save our fellow YouTubers (that's like a potato, right?) from their accidental fates. You can thank me later...

No comments: